As we make ready to gather again in the building from Sunday, August 30th, 2020, we encourage you to please read carefully through the following guidelines in determining your presence in the building, and in preparing appropriately to physically attend services:
1. Only Sunday morning services would be held at this time. Other church events will be exclusively online
2. Persons beneath 15 years and above 65 years are strongly discouraged from attending services for now, in consideration of their vulnerability.
3. We will not be providing any On-site children services at this time.
4. There would be a temperature check before entry is granted into the building.
5. Attendees would be required to wear a face mask and comply with our hand hygiene provisions at the entry point to the service
6. The Church auditorium would be operated at a limited capacity. An appropriate seating distance would be maintained. Attendees are encouraged to maintain physical distance from others as much as possible, both at entry and exit points of the service, as well as during the service.
7. If you feel unwell, please use the online service option rather than attending physically.
8. Above all, let us together continue to trust God to be our ultimate Protector and that His purpose will prosper; and let us choose to live in faith, not fear.
9. The in-the-building experience will also be provided via live stream to our online community.
Please note the date of this publication is August 23, 2020. The above guidelines are subject to review as we continue to observe the conditions provided by the State authorities and consider what is best for the people of our church.
For any enquiries, please contact us at